Sunday 21 June 2009

My Bits'n'pieces storage.


After carrying my sewing bits and pieces around in a biscuit tin for several weeks at my quilting group I thought there must be a better option. While walking around our local Bunnings (Hardware store) I found a storage case which I thought would be suitable.



The orange partitions in the case can be removed to hold longer/bigger items. It makes life simpler to have them all stored neatly in front of me for quick access and be able to find items at a quick glance. Great to pick up and take with me to quilting too. So far so good and as I use something I put it back in the case. For once I am organized.



I have slowly over the last 2 terms built up a collection of Rulers. Like all hobbies and interest it takes time and money to build up all our requirements. But I am getting there.

C'ya and thanks for stopping by
Sallyanne

2 comments:

Creative Times with Sue said...

The organiser is a great idea and I love your collection of rulers. :D

Susan said...

This is a great idea and I have one that I use for all my beads.