Sunday 26 April 2009

Not Much is Happening

Not much has happened in the past couple of weeks due to a few things.
  • Been away with family and friends and a great time had.
  • Spend most of the time when home unpicking a few problems that I created for myself. Mainly due to the fact that I didn't have a Walking Foot for my sewing machine and I rushed in blindly and ploughed on ahead. Whoops big mistake when I looked at the underside of the quilt and lots of puckering. So nearly 3 weeks of unpicking and I am now content to live with the slight puckering I have left.

This week it will be off to the Sewing Machine shop to purchase the walking foot and then progress on with the quilt.

Classes start again Thursday evening and I will be starting on my second Quilt and finish this first one in my own time with help and assistance if needed.

Oh Yeah the one thing I have learnt from this is to have the right equipment for the right job as the unpicking isn't the most enjoyable part of the project.

C'ya for now
Sallyanne.

No comments: