Saturday 10 January 2009

My Sewing Area


Today we turned what was our spare single bedroom into my sewing room. Well actually I have been using it the past couple of weeks but today we got a new storage area set up.


Now for the fun of packing it with my newly purchased bargains that I have acquired.
Wonder if I could sneak the Spot Light bag full of Material into my cupboard without Sue missing it. Could be worth a try.




Hopefully now I have the area I will soon put it too lots of use.
Not forgetting my 4 legged mates lamb wool mat on the floor for them sleep on while I am busy in there.



I even managed to find an area to keep the ironing board close by and set up for those times when I need it. Don't we all just love our ironing.



C'ya for now
Sallyanne

2 comments:

Debs said...

You won't know yourself with the room set up like that. It's great to have cupboards to put your stash in and I hope the iron is for ironing material and not clothes.

Creative Times with Sue said...

Now I know you chased that material up for me Sallyanne, but hands off.... LOL...mmmm I hope there is enough monies in the kitty to cover the what I owe you or you may take claim on the goodies....tehe

The only ironing I enjoy is my lovely new fabrics, as well as any projects that are in progress. ;)